Corporate Identity Solutions.
The objective of a properly executed corporate identity program is the accurate visual presentation of an organization’s unique personality. While the focus may center on the development of a new “mark” or logo, a complex procedure involving several phases and a wide range of expertise is required to furnish a full-fledge, professionally executed corporate identity program.
- Phase 1. Planning: This phase of the program focuses on gathering information and establishing design image criteria. A creative brief is developed after interviewing the client. A significant sampling of visual materials is collected and evaluated, and interviews are conducted with various relevant audiences. Communication objectives, a plan of action, and a nomenclature are established.
- Phase 2. Design Development: In this creative phase, design ideas for the mark, logo, or other primary identification device are developed. Applications to stationery, signage, and digital media must also be presented to demonstrate the versatility of each design. Recommendations are also made regarding color schemes and secondary typography. The design selection process should be made according to the approved image criteria, not based on individual taste or subjective preference.
- Phase 3. Implementation: This phase of the program is where the brand is expanded beyond the logo concept. Sufficient application formats must be developed to visually demonstrate the nature of the corporate identification system. Guidelines establish the management-endorsed design policy and implementation procedures. Rules governing proper usage of the program’s design elements, formats, templates, and nomenclature are presented, including reproduction material soft graphics and color guidelines.
For your business image to be more professional, persuasive, and memorable, you need a professional advertising, design and marketing firm who has the experience and expertise to create branding elements and corporate identity materials for your company to make an impression that counts.
That’s where we come in. From the logo design to sales and marketing materials – our expert craftsmen will create everything you need to support your business. We will develop a unique style for your business that makes unforgettable first impressions.
Branding and Corporate Identity Materials
Listed below are just a few of the ways, we can help make your business a success:
- Corporate ID kits
- Logo designs
- Sales Brochures, Rack Cards
- Media kits
- Presentation Materials
- Sales Sheets
- Invoices and Office Forms
- Business Cards
- Onsite signage
- Letterhead, Envelopes
For professional corporate identity solutions, contact Pro Image One, LLC today!